1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Hive of Creativity: Hello Friend-Graphic 45 card

Hello Friend-Graphic 45 card

Morning everyone, I hope you have all had a weekend full of crafting?
I haven't posted for a while as my laptop has been playing up and I was starting to panic. Thanks to You Tube I've managed to solve the problem...phew!

Today I'm sharing with you a card I have made using Graphic 45 Botanical Tea collection. This is the most beautiful collection of vintage floral designs in pastels, they are stunning. I have promised myself that instead of collecting these sets I am actually going to be brave and cut them up and not just admire them.



To begin I cut a piece of paper to cover a DL card blank. I distressed the edges and inked them with brown ink. I created some tears in the paper and folded them back, then glued them in place.




I then cut a contrasting piece of paper smaller in size and using the same techniques as before fixed this onto the base.




I then cut a postcard from one of the paper sheets, wrapped twine around and fixed to card as shown with foam pads to add dimension.




I then added a selection of paper flowers and glittered berries as shown along with a chipboard tag.






To finish I added some blue pearls and splattered with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam paint.

I hope you like it?

Thanks for popping by
Leanne x
I have submitted this card to the monthly Crafters castle challenge which can be found by clicking here